This is regarding transfer of confirmed rail ticket. Very good initiative by our Railway Minister Sri Piyush Goyal
- A confirmed railway ticket can be transferred to your blood relations.
- If a person is holding a confirmed ticket and is unable to travel, then the ticket can be transferred to his / her family members including father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife.
- For transfer of ticket, an application must be submitted atleast 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure of the train to chief reservation supervisor with ID proof.
- Government officials can transfer to other govt official.
- Students can transfer ticket to other students.
For Details access / visit to: –http:/www.indianrail.gov.in/change_Name.html